How To Setup Webmail On Android
Step 1 From the Home screen, tap the Application button and then tap the Email icon.
Step 2 If this is your first email account, you will be presented with an email setup screen, tap the Next button.
Otherwise, press the Menu button, tap Accounts, press the Menu button, and tap Add account.
Step 3 Enter your entire email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and in the second box, enter the password associated with your email account. You can tick the 'Show your password' checkbox to be sure that you've entered the correct password.
Step 4 Tap the Manual setup button and then tap the IMAP button and enter the following information in the incoming server fields provided:
- Username—Enter your entire email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- Password—Enter the password associated with your email account.
- IMAP server—Enter the secure server name: post.recruitloop.com
- Port—Enter the secure port number: 993
- Security type—Select SSL (always).
Step 5 Tap the Next button. The device will connect to the internet and check your incoming settings.
Step 6 On the Outgoing server settings screen, enter the following information in the fields provided:
- SMTP server—Enter the secure server name: post.recruitloop.com
- Port—Enter the secure port number: 465
- Security type—Select SSL (always)
Step 7 Tick the Require sign-in checkbox then tap the Next button and the device will connect to the internet and check your outgoing settings.
Step 8 Follow the screen below and click on Next. On the Set up email screen, enter your name in the Type your name field (this is the name that will be displayed in the From field of email messages you send) and then tap the Done button. Please don't forget to click on Load more emails.
After completing these steps you should be able to send and receive email via this account. If you can't send or receive email, contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.