Using JobAdder to advertise roles
*This article applies only to Australian recruiters*
When the time comes to posting job ads on line, verified Australian recruiters have access to JobAdder. Through JobAdder, you have access to reduced rates for advertising roles across various Australian job boards.
When you become a Verified RecruitLoop Recruiter, you will receive an email from Jobadder inviting you to access the RecruitLoop account (the invitation will be sent to your RecruitLoop email address).
If you haven't seen it yet, no big deal! In its absence, login to Jobadder with your @recruitloop email address and hit 'Forgot password'.
Your JobAdder account enables you to access numerous Job Boards, including RecruitLoop’s prepaid ad packs with Seek.com.
Some pricing information is here:
- When you place this ad through JobAdder, you won't have to pay anything on the spot
- However you MUST log this as an expense of $180 on the project, as an expensve covered by RecruitLoop (RecruitLoop adds the GST at the time of invoice - you do not need to do it!)
- If you post a Seek ad via JobAdder, you must use the related project number as the reference ID.
- At the end of each month, we will issue each recruiter an invoice for all Seek ads that are not logged as an expense on a related client project
- Indeed – FREE unless you wish to pay for a sponsored ad that will keep your job at the top of the list
- Jobseeker – FREE to post but then charged on a click-through rate at 40c per click
- Spot Jobs - $75 to be charged to the client (RecruitLoop adds the GST at the time of invoice)
- AdAge - $100 to be charged to client. (RecruitLoop adds the GST at time of invoice)
- Free job sites - eg Gumtree. No charge, but more exposure!
- Regular ads are free. Learn more about Adzuna here.
- Premium Ads are $40 per ad
- If you post a Premium Adzuna ad via JobAdder, you must include the related project number as the reference ID.
- At the end of each month, we will issue each recruiter an invoice for all Premium Adzuna ads that are not logged as an expense on a related client project
All candidate applications will be sent to your RecruitLoop email address and collected in the JobAdder Account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use JobAdder to post an ad on LinkedIn?
A: No. You must go directly to LinkedIn.com and use your account to place an ad. You can then bill that as an 'out-of-pocket' on your hiring project.
Q: How do I get access to my RecruitLoop Seek account?
A: While you can place ads on Seek via JobAdder, you don't have access to all the same stats and info that you can get through Seek. If you want to access your Seek account, email email@example.com. She will contact Seek and ask them to send you your account details.