The Loop - Verified Recruiter Community
Verified Recruiters are invited to join the Loop, a special online community platform.
When you become a Verified Recruiter, you will receive an invitation to sign up and create your Loop account.
Here are the answers to some questions we expect you to have:
- What is the Loop?
- an exclusive online community for verified recruiters, located at loop.recruitloop.com
- you create an account and get access to activities, resources, and community forums
- What's in it for me?
- earn points for completing activities
- participate in an exclusive community forum - have conversations with fellow recruiters to share strategies about how to grow your business (and maybe make some new friends!)
- Do I have to join the Loop?
- No, absolutely not.
- If I don't join, does that have a negative impact on my standing with RecruitLoop?
- No, it does not.
- Well then why did you create the Loop?
- We created the Loop because we wanted to offer additional value to our Verified Recruiters. We also wanted a simpler, scalable way to offer resources and education to those recruiters who want them. We want to reward our most engaged recruiters, which is why we offer points & recognition for bringing your own clients to RecruitLoop.
- Do I have to log in regularly to do challenges?
- Not at all. You can login and pariticipate in the Loop as often or as rarely as you want to.
- Can I just participate in the forums?
- Yes, you can. However, you still need to create an account to do that.
- Is this a competition?
- A friendly competition, yes! The Loop has a leaderboard, points, badges, and levels. These are not related to the level on your RecruitLoop recruiter profile. The Loop is all about fun and education.
- How do I join?
- Click the button in your invitation email, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for another invitation (you must be a Verified Recruiter)