How To Setup Webmail in Outlook 2013
On your computer, click the Start Menu and select Control Panel
If using Windows XP, double-click the Mail icon.
If using Windows Vista, Windows 7 or above, type Mail into the search box at the top-right of the Control Panel window to quickly find the Mail icon. Then, double-click it.
Click the E-mail Accounts button
Under the E-mail tab, click the ‘New’ button to add your RecruitLoop email account.
Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and then click the Next button.
Select the Internet E-mail type of account and then click the Next button.
- Enter Your Name. This is the name that will appear when others receive your e-mail. (eg, Paul Slezak)
- Enter your Recruitloop e-mail address. (eg, email@example.com)
- Make sure that IMAP is selected from the Account Type drop-down box
- Enter post.recruitloop.com as the Incoming mail server.
- Enter post.recruitloop.com as the Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
- Enter your full Recruitloop e-mail address as the User Name (eg, Paul Slezak)
- Enter the e-mail account's Password.
- Check the box for Remember password if you do not want to enter your password every time you check or send mail from this account.
- Click the More Settings button.
Select the Outgoing Server tab from the top of the new window that opens.
Enter port 993 as the Incoming server (IMAP) port and ensure that SSL is chosen from the ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’ drop-down box.
Enter port 465 as the Outgoing server (SMTP) port and choose SSL from the drop-down box next to Use the following type of encrypted connection. Click the OK button to save your settings. (or alternatively, 587 and StartTLS). If that fails, select Auto.
Click the Next button. If the test fails, go through the previous steps and double-check all of your settings in Outlook. If the test is successful, click the Close button.
Still have questions? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out some of our other how-to articles!