How To Setup Webmail In Outlook 2003
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and earlier versions of Outlook
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
- Under E-mail Accounts, click Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
- Click IMAP as the type of account that you are creating, and then click Next.
- In the Your Name box, enter your name exactly as you would like it to appear to recipients.
- In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail address.
- In the User Name box, type your full email address (eg, email@example.com)
- In the Password box, type your password.
- In the Incoming mail server (IMAP) box, type the name of your IMAP4 server: post.recruitloop.com
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type the name of your SMTP server: post.recruitloop.com
Click "More Settings"
In tab "Outgoing Server" check "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" with option "Use same settings as my incoming mail server"
In "Advanced" check port for IMAP is 993, for SMTP is 465 In the "Use the following type of encrypted connection:" Select SSL. If that fails, select Auto.
- Click Next after you have completed entering this configuration information, and then click Finish.