Product Release Notes [03/01/2016]
It's been really quiet in terms of fixes lately. Please don't feel like we are neglecting your feedback and Feature requests. We've been very busy with platform enhancements the past weeks and major Product Launches. We don't have a set timeline for fixes as that's always a priority!
We've summarized all the issues that were reported so far, if you've encountered something different that's not on the list, feel free to let us know.
Known Issues and Problems/Additional feature requests
[This section covers issues and problems that are known about, but have a workaround. Often, this is where you include information about issues with operating systems, firewall configuration, or anti-virus programs.]
Issue #1 [Client Invoice]
- We are in the process of improving the texts on client invoices for you to get paid faster! We are adding the 7 days payment terms.
- Give more visibility to the recruiter on which projects have outstanding invoices from the project dashboard.
Issue #2 [Video Interview]
Some of your projects are still probably on the previous version of the platform (v2). There are times when the video interview playback isn't working on Chrome. Our team is currently digging further into this issue.
Issue #3 [Candidates]
- Ability to delete a candidate's information from the platform. Currently, you can replace the existing information on the candidate's info page and replace it with another candidate's details. However, it doesn't delete completed video interviews and notes/messages for that candidate.
- Recruiter ability to sort candidates alphabetically and have a 'hide' functionality for a convenient and effective way of filtering candidates before sharing the list to the client.
Issue #4 [Proposals]
- If a recruiter "declines" to propose, they still receive the "you missed out" email when another recruiter wins the brief.
- When a client sends a message to the recruiter, the link on the email produces a 'Looks like something went wrong' error.
You'll surely hear from us of any updates on latest product milestone, bug fixes and product enhancements that we'll push live in the coming weeks. And of course, shout out if you feel like we're missing something you'd ideally want to see on the platform to make your recruiting experience an enjoyable one!