How To Setup Webmail On iPhone
Make sure to delete any existing Recruitloop Mail Account already setup on your phone that failed to work before you proceed.
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- Under Accounts, tap "Add Account..."
- Tap "Other" then "Add Mail Account"
- Enter New Account information:
- Name: Your name as you want it to appear when somebody receives an email from you (eg, Bernadette Eichner)
- Address: Enter your full RecruitLoop e-mail address (ie, email@example.com).
- Password: Enter your email account password (case sensitive). Please re-type it if it's already filled out
- Description: Enter a descriptive name for this account, when prompted to include a description (use RecruitLoop Mail).
- Tap "Next"
- Next, for the server type, tap "IMAP"
- Enter Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server details:
- Host Name: Enter post.recruitloop.com
- User Name: Enter your email address (eg, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: This should already be filled out with the one you entered earlier -> kindly re-type this
- Tap 'Next' and the set up should now be finished. It will then say Verify and may take a few minutes To test the settings effectiveness, please send an email to yourself and to an alternate email and also send a message to your RecruitLoop email. This way, we can determine if the incoming and outgoing servers are working fine.
- In case you get a verification error, kindly go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendar-> Account you created -> Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP post.recruitloop.com>). Check if there are other SMTP servers set other than the primary server. If that's the case, click on the other server that says 'OFF' and click on Delete Server at the bottom of the page.
If outgoing server is not working then check:
- username = full email address
- connection uses port 465 and SSL security (or alternatively, 587 and StartTLS)